gratefulness

I am really really really happy to have a great family and friends. New people came into my life and make new memories. Old people stay in my life and always reach out my hand when I needed. I am currently study at kuptm. My life went smooth and got easier each day. Thank you for whoever pray for my happiness, my life and myself. I think I've made this far because of those prayer.

I've made a new friends and have new experiences. I grow up becoming a better person (I hope so). I've been hurt and I hurt people. I fall I cried.

Allah give me a new chances everyday. Although I always sins and sometimes forget about Him. I am really grateful that I have a chance to repent.  Sometimes, I seems to think about problems rather than blessing. I know it is a bad thing to do.

Whatever happen to me, whether it's good or bad, I know it is the best for me. He want to shape me for who He want me to be. Allah want to teach me a lessons or maybe He want grant a higher position.

Sometimes, things might be difficult but with those people around me, that Allah send to me, I know I can make it.

Whatever it is, I hope people become happy that he forget mine. May Allah ease everything for us. May Allah grant you happiness. 

No comments: