Depression

One of the reason why I want to be psychiatrist or psychologist is because I surrounded by people who have mental illness especially depression. Depression is common mental illness that effect how you feel, the way you think and how you act. I think these days, people aware about depression. However, I don't think that people can't differentiate sadness and depression. Because I find it people these day are so easy to say they are depression and tbh, its make me angry for some reasons. 

Everyone can be depressed, depends on the situations. But not everyone is depressed have a depression. It can be because they have an illness like cancer, thyroid dysfunction, diabetes or other illness that have a depressed as a symptom. 

If you think you have depression, if you claimed that you have a depression, you should get a proper diagnosis, don't just self-diagnosis. Be sensitive. Those who have depression don't want it anyway. 

Don't self-diagnosed!


No comments: