Be More Positive Challenge: Day 1


First of all, aku buat saje saje je. I think why not I spread positivity with this challenge right? And I think people should do this challenge too because it helps your mind to think positive in negative situations.

Day 1 : For every worse scenario you think of, imagine the best think could happen.


First of all, I think about my worse scenario this year which I feel like I am a loser. Completely loser. I got rejected to further my study at UKM and there no university that offer me to further my study. Yep. Completely loser and stupid. I wrote a letter to UKM for about 3 times and still got rejected. I cry for days and I feel loser and stupid that can't do anything. I feel like it was the end of my life. My friends further their study at UM, UKM and here I am not going anywhere. 

But then, I give up on UKM, UPM and other IPTA and went to KUPTM. I feel like that was the right even though Human Resources is not a first choice. But then, that the moment I feel like I made a right choice. I've got MARA loan, a good friends and lecturers. Perhaps maybe further study at KUPTM is the option. Indeed, this is Allah planning. 

I realizes sometimes, If you feel like running in the same place, having a same problem then maybe you need to find another solutions. Sometimes you plan about your life but know that Allah create the best scenario for you.

As for me, with this happen to me. I learnt that to always seek opportunities in many ways. Just because its not UKM and UPM, doesn't mean I can't further my study. Just because its not psychology doesn't mean I can't seek knowledge.

As long as its benefit me, I will choose that path. 

This is one of my worst scenario but every worst scenario that I faces there many beautiful things that happen to me. Sometimes, we focus more about negative side that we tend to forget the blessing in it.

I believe for every worst scenario there are always a best thing that will happen. Even the worst scenario could be longer and maybe last in a few years, I believe Allah want to show us something beautiful. Indeed.

No comments: